Start thinking about possibilities.
Improve your English skills for a job, school, or social conversations. Join the English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
What you will learn:
- Reading and Writing
- Listening and Speaking
- Basic Technology
- American Academic Culture
All students are welcome.
High school diploma and legal status are not required to enroll.
You may qualify for financial aid.
Improve your English Skills
- Classes start at the beginning level. Counselors will help you select the right level. See list of classes.
- Flexible schedule. Daytime, evening and online options.
- Credit and non-credit options. Earn a non-credit certificate or get credit toward a college degree.
- Free tutoring assistance.
Questions? Contact us. (Se habla español)
To speak to a counselor about choosing courses, contact Sergio Lemus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 675-4829.