- Use your Student Education Plan (SEP) to determine which classes you need. If you need a new SEP, talk to an academic counselor.
- Go to the Schedule of Classes to find what is offered.
- Use WebAdvisor to sign up online.
For technical assistance, please call (559) 499-6072.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. From your college email, include your ID number, course names, and section numbers.
Remember to estimate your time. 1 unit equals 3 hours of homework per week.
All classes are only $46 per unit for California residents.
- To view your fee balance, log onto WebAdvisor. Account summary is under Financial Information.
- Know the Payment Due Date. This can also be found on WebAdvisor.
- Pay fees on WebAdvisor.
Summary of Student Fees details the required fees and includes an estimate for books and supplies. For questions, call the Admissions and Records Office at (559) 675-4848.
- FAFSA application must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office to qualify for funding including California Promise Grant and scholarships.
- If qualified, financial aid will cover the cost of classes and possibly books.
- Know when your financial aid will arrive by checking your student email.
- If the disbursement date is after the payment due date, don’t worry. Your classes will not be dropped. Check your Financial Aid status by term on WebAdvisor under Financial Aid.
California Promise Grant