Jun 22, 2021
We are pleased to share we will be opening back up for the fall semester. We cannot wait to see everyone in person!
Please see the below updates:
- Online and in-person classes are being offered.
- Laptops and Wi-Fi hotspots are available for checkout.
- Financial aid is available for fees, textbooks, transportation, utilities, and more.
Information about registration, technology checkout, and financial aid can be found at maderacollege.edu/FINISH.
Current COVID-19 Information
Vaccines are recommended but not required.
Make your appointment
We are not requiring proof of vaccination. We trust you to follow the protocols put in place.
Physical distancing requirements
Physical distancing requirements have been eliminated inside and outside for everyone.
- Masks are not required for anyone outdoors.
- Anyone fully vaccinated does not have to wear a facial covering indoors. You may continue to voluntarily wear face coverings.
- Anyone not fully vaccinated must wear a facial covering indoors. A face covering does not include a scarf, ski mask, balaclava, bandana, turtleneck, collar, or a single layer of fabric.
- Unvaccinated students and visitors with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a face-covering are exempt from the face-covering requirement. Children under two years old are also exempt.
- Face coverings will be required for everyone in the Child Development Center.
A lot has happened in the last year, and we continue to be here to help you reach your goals. We are offering drop-in Live Zoom sessions over the summer. Let us know how we can help!