To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) or California Dream Act Application for the academic year 2022-23, you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2020 income information
- Your 2020 federal income tax returns
- 2020 W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
This will be used to determine eligibility for Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 terms.