- Fill out the form. (If you are registering in-person, you do not need to fill out the form)
- We will connect you with the right person. Expect a call or email.
If you have not attended in 2 semesters, fill out an application at least 48 hours in advance.
Counselors will be available on a drop-in basis (no appointment necessary) to advise students.
Assistance provided by counselors:
- Pre-requisite clearance
- Academic advising for classes
- Academic progress/probation information
Other counseling resources including how to make appointments, transfer information, etc. can be found on the Academic Counseling page.
Live Support via Zoom
If you are unfamiliar with how to search and register for classes, have additional questions, or prefer a hands-on approach, staff will be available to assist you with all your registration needs.
Live Zoom Support
- Get assistance with My Portal
- Troubleshoot registration issues
- Learn how to search and register for classes
Other registration resources including instructions on how to log in to your student portal, how to register through Self-Service, waitlist information, and more are available at our Registration Resources page.
New student registration resources
Self-Service Help Information
Financial Aid staff will be available throughout the event and via email at email@example.com and phone at 559-675-4849.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) or California Dream Act Application for the academic year 2023-24, you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2021 income information
- Your 2021 federal income tax returns
- 2021 W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
If you are a dependent student,then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
This will be used to determine eligibility for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 terms.