To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) or California Dream Act Application for the academic year 2022-23, you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2020 income information
- Your 2020 federal income tax returns
- 2020 W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
This will be used to determine eligibility for Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 terms.